ARCH: Avoiding Rehospitalization through Care at Home
Our ARCH program supports CHI Health at Home and our partner health systems by focusing on at risk-populations to avoid re-hospitalization, minimize the length of patient stay and reduce ER visits. The ARCH program utilizes a specially trained multidisciplinary team to engage patients and their support systems through motivational interviewing and teaching. Areas of focus for the program include:
- Robust support for patients during transitions
- Medicine reconciliation and problem solving for adherence
- Overcoming barriers for adherence to medical regime and medical appointments
- Early identification of exacerbation for early home intervention
- Connecting to community resources for support
ARCH drives patient results and delivers monthly case metrics to hospital partners.
As a result ARCH has reduced readmission by 50% in multiple markets.
Contact us to see if a patient qualifies for ARCH, or to become a hospital partner.
Find a Health at Home Care Provider Near You
With more than 70 U.S. locations, CHI Health at Home is here to serve patients and families across the country.