Hospice with CHI Health at Home
CHI Health at Home takes pride in caring for patients through the end-stages of advanced illness. We offer this care wherever a patient calls home – from the house they have lived in for decades to a skilled nursing center or facility.
At a time when exceptional care is needed most, CHI Health at Home uses a team approach to the care we provide. Our interdisciplinary hospice care team includes:
- Physicians to plan medical care and manage symptoms
- Registered nurses to direct and provide around the clock patient care
- Chaplains to provide spiritual support to patients and their families
- Nurse’s aides to help with personal care such as bathing and dressing
- Social workers to provide emotional support and connect with community resources
- Grief specialists to provide emotional support and guidance
- Pharmacists to provide appropriate medication oversight and consultation for symptom control
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists to provide maximum comfort and independence
- Hospice volunteers to provide respite care for families, a listening ear and more
CHI Health at Home is one of the first care providers to be accredited by The Joint Commission. We also work with the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) to ensure compliance and the best standard of care – making us one of the highest rated home health care providers in the nation.
We believe that service to humanity through caring for patients at a time in their life when they need it most is a privilege. For those caring for a loved one, it is one of the most selfless acts we can do – and it’s also one of the most challenging. Count on our team for the expert care and companionship needed during this sensitive time.
Hospice Specialty Services
Offering comfort, dignity, and quality care to individuals and families facing life-limiting illnesses is what we do. We offer many specialized services designed to improve the quality of life for our patients as well as ease the challenge of caring for loved ones wherever they call home. Our coordinated plan for care can help control pain through medication and non-drug treatments, manage symptoms, and ensue that medications, medical supplies, and medical equipment related to the specific needs of each patient are available and seamlessly coordinated.
Our services also provide relief to caregivers who may need a break or brief time away from their loved one through what is called respite care. Our team will be there to offer emotional support and provide a multitude of resources to assist the patient and family members in coping with the illness and the physical and psychological demands that caregivers often experience.
Find a Health at Home Care Provider Near You
With more than 70 U.S. locations, CHI Health at Home is here to serve patients and families across the country.
Sacred Stories is an annual publication of stories in which associates and other members of the CHI family share unforgettable moments of grace and lived spirituality through the care they provide.
Join Our Health Care Team
CHI Health at Home is a values-driven work community, deeply rooted in the tradition of our mission and values to serve those in need of care.
View our current career openings and find out why thousands have joined our team at CHI Health at Home.